Position:VBA & Google Script Programmer
Job Location:Navi Mumbai
Salary Range:₹ 4,00,000 – ₹ 8,00,000 p.a
Days of Walk-in:Monday to Sunday
Time for Walk-in:10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Develop self explanatory statistical data from large databases using advance MS Excel techniques, data collection systems and other strategies that optimizes statistical efficiency and quality.
- Automating manual efforts by developing dynamic Macros using VBA, Advance MS Excel, Google Application Script and deploying the same for process improvements.
- Design and Implement system to handle data/reports and regularly review to make necessary changes.
- Assist in projects and implementation of new initiatives by updating, re-engineering or rewriting macros based on compliance requirements, system enhancements or organizational needs.
- Handling Google Spreadsheets to arrange, formulate, integrate and format the information in a logical/self explanatory manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years work experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in Advance Excel, VBA & Google Scripting is a must.
- Ability to handle multiple reports and various other excel / google sheet components for accurate data.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Commitment to deliver quality results by overcoming obstacles and challenges, in a time-sensitive environment.
- Proficient in Advance MS Excel formulas such as but not limited to VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Pivot Table/Graph and shortcut keys.
- Expertise in other MS Office application such as MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Access, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Candidates who have hands on experience on Advanced Excel, Macros, Google Scripting should only apply.
- Candidates having Advanced MS Excel certification with 1 to 2 experiences can also apply.
- Candidates to be comfortable while working in night shift if required due to business requirement.
- We welcome candidates based out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement will be provided to candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate and it may vary based on experience and skill set. We are known as one of the best pay masters in the industry.
- The complete recruitment process may take the entire day; candidates are therefore requested to plan out their schedule accordingly.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.
- Candidates with notice period of more than 60 days (non-negotiable), are requested not to apply.