Experience:2- 5 Years
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computers/Electronics/Telecommunication.
- B.E in any other stream can apply if the candidate has relevant work experience.
Job Location:Navi Mumbai
Salary Range:₹ 3,50,000 – ₹ 8,00,000 p.a
Days of Walk-in:Monday to Sunday
Time for Walk-in:10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- To create, maintain, manage and troubleshoot :-
- Local and data center infrastructure.
- Linux and VMWARE based servers remotely.
- Apache/IIS based Web servers.
- Tomcat application servers.
- Schedule and execute application releases.
- Create documentation for infrastructure.
- Excellent documentation and analytical skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to provide creative and innovative ideas.
- Self motivated and self disciplined.
- Ability to deliver quality work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position is open for male candidates who are willing to work in night shift.
- Candidates with Red Hat Certification will be preferred.
- Candidates having minimum 2 Years Expertise in Linux, Tomcat Apache, VMWARE and shell scripting will be preferred.
- We welcome candidates based out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement will be provided to candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate and it may vary based on experience and skill set. We are known as one of the best pay masters in the industry.
- The complete recruitment process may take the entire day; candidates are therefore requested to plan out their schedule accordingly.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.
- Candidates with notice period of more than 60 days (non-negotiable), are requested not to apply.