Experience:2 years and above
B.E or B.Tech or M.Tech in Computers / MCA.
B.E in any other stream can apply if the candidate has relevant work experience
Job Location:Navi Mumbai
Salary Range:₹ 4,00,000 – ₹ 8,00,000 p.a
Days of Walk-in:Monday to Sunday
Time for Walk-in:10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Analyzing user requirements and developing software applications as per user requirements.
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications in Web Technology.
- Strong object oriented programming and problem solving skills.
- Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function according to the client’s specifications
- Deliver as per the quality standards set by the organization.
- Preparing design and testing documents for developed applications by following the documentation protocols laid by the organization.
- Strong grasp of security principles and application of the same in E-Commerce.
- Operating systems: Mainly Windows Operating systems, sometimes Linux.
- Should know CMS (Content Management System), for example, WordPress.
- Should know Bootstrap, updated with the latest version.
- Website debugging, website development fundamentals, high-level documentation and testing.
- Other Technologies to be known: Apache Tomcat, JDK, XAMPP, MySQL, Ajax, GitHub, WinSCP, WinMerge, WinCVS, SEO, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have good grasping of new technology.
- Minimum 2 years of experience is must.
- We welcome candidates from out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement is provided to candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- This position is open for male candidates who are willing to work in Night shift.
- We have no rotational shifts.
- The complete recruitment process will take entire day; candidates are therefore requested to plan out their schedule accordingly.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.
- Candidates with notice period of more than 60 days (non-negotiable), are requested not to apply.