- Any Graduate with experience in HR.
- Post Graduate – HR.
Job Location:Navi Mumbai
Salary Range:₹ 3,50,000 – ₹ 8,00,000 p.a
Days of Walk-in:Monday to Sunday
Time for Walk-in:9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Develop short and long range strategic plans for effective recruitment and development.
- Prepare official documents such as offer letters, agreements, etc.
- Process offer letters, order background check, complete HR verification and finalize recruitment process.
- Notify interviewees and branch/recruiting managers with updated status.
- Review and implement compensation plans and reports.
- Frame and develop clear and easily implementable HR policies in line with the business requirement.
- Ensure compliance with HR related federal and state legislation.
- Evaluate and improvise the current HR practices to keep with time and external benchmarks.
- Update Employee Handbook and SOPs of all HR processes.
- Develop reports and tools for performance assessment.
- Verify monthly billings to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain and process confidential employee records and files.
- Generate reports for monitoring and perform trend analysis.
- Provide resolution to employees on any HR related issues.
- Coordinate with the offshore HR team and assist them to carry out day to day HR related activities.
- Perform other duties as apparent or assigned.
- Must be keen to develop a comprehensive and accurate understanding of US HR policies and processes.
- Must complete every task accurately and within given timelines.
- Must keep all stakeholders updated with the progress of every assignment/task handled.
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, professionalism and sincerity in all work related situations.
- Excellent communication, organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including MS-Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks.
- Should be flexible to take up any type of task.
- We do not have rotational shifts.
- MBA Freshers having specialization in HR are eligible for this post.
- This position is open only for male candidates willing to work in Night shifts.
- We welcome candidates based out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement will be provided to candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate and it may vary based on experience and skill set. We are known as one of the best pay masters in the industry.
- The complete recruitment process may take the entire day; candidates are therefore requested to plan out their schedule accordingly.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with notice period of more than 60 days (non-negotiable), are requested not to apply.