Job Shift:Day (Female) & Night (Male)
Graduate/MBA/Post Graduate (M.Com, M.A, M.Sc)
Job Location:Navi Mumbai
Salary Range:₹ 3,00,000 – ₹ 8,00,000 p.a
Days of Walk-in:Monday to Sunday
Time for Walk-in:9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Assess loan worthiness and review financial statements.
- Configure financial data and documents in the ERP system.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying and backing up data and documents in the ERP system.
- Perform verifications as per the process to determine authenticity of data.
- Generate final agreements for execution.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to exercise judgement within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service focus, with a drive to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Commitment to deliver quality results and overcome obstacles in minimum stipulated time.
- Must be self–managed, responsive and dedicated to customer support.
- Night shift employees will be eligible for INR.1,00,000/-pa Night Shift Allowance over and above the CTC.
- Graduates (Fresher) with highest qualification as B.Com/B.B.A/B.A.F/B.M.S/B.Sc/B.A can apply.
- MBA Finance (Batch of 2017-2019) are requested to apply only after completion of their course/final examinations.
- Candidates who are currently pursuing their Graduation / Post Graduation and the examinations are ending after May 2019 are not eligible.
- CA (Chartered Accountants)/CS/CFA/ICWA are not eligible.
- BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech Freshers are not eligible.
- Candidates with the existing backlogs/ATKT (Results Pending) will not be entertained.
- Candidates with notice period of more than 60 days (non-negotiable), are requested not to apply.
- We welcome candidates based out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement will be provided to candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- We do not have rotational shifts.
- Prior knowledge in mortgage is not required.
- The complete recruitment process may take the entire day; candidates are therefore requested to plan out their schedule accordingly.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.