Position:C, C++ Developer
Job Shift:Mid / Night
Experience:2 years and above
B.E or B.Tech or M.Tech in Computers / MCA.
B.E in any other stream can apply if the candidate has relevant work experience
Job Location:Navi Mumbai
Salary Range:₹ 4,00,000 – ₹ 8,00,000 p.a
Days of Walk-in:Monday to Sunday
Time for Walk-in:10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective.
- Plan, design and write Software Design Specification at the start or before the implementation.
- Develop and maintain applications in C, C++ platform.
- Apply proper Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) principles and practices throughout the solution development process.
- Implement with the highest level of quality programming; enhancements to applications by following standard programming methodologies.
- Maintain high quality documentation of design plans, test plans, build and release plans and use cases.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented concepts, designing and programming in C & C++.
- Good knowledge of data structures, multi-threading, STL
- Skilled in Software Development Fundamentals, Debugging, Documentation and Testing.
- Must have a high aptitude for analyzing information, problem solving, designing software algorithms, tuning software performance and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have good grasping of new technology.
- Minimum 2 years of experience is must.
- We welcome candidates from out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement is provided to candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- This position is open for male candidates who are willing to work in Mid / Night shift.
- We have no rotational shifts.
- The complete recruitment process will take entire day; candidates are therefore requested to plan out their schedule accordingly.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.
- Candidates with notice period of more than 60 days (non-negotiable), are requested not to apply.